Our Redeemer Lutheran Church with School maintains its parish school primarily for the Christian training of the children of its members.
The following is a list of procedures regarding admissions:
Each student must be the following age on or before September 1st of the school year for grade placement:
- Pre-School 3-year-old Program – 3 years old
- Pre-School 4-year-old Program – 4 years old
- Kindergarten – 5 years old
- Grades One to Eight – Parents of students applying for admittance to these grades must provide a transcript of previous passing status and meet all testing requirements.
Our Redeemer Lutheran Church with School reserves the right to determine final grade placement for any applicant or present student based on educational need.
Our Redeemer Lutheran Church with School admits students of any race, creed, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school – administered programs.
Upon admission to the school and when updates are requested, parents must provide the following information on forms provided by the school, if available:
- Physician’s Health Statement (Physical form)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Transcript (First through Eighth Grade)
- Field Trip Authorization (permission slip)
- Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Immunization Record
Admission to the school shall be with the understanding that parents have familiarized themselves with the philosophy and purposes of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church with School.
Priority is given to students who have previously attended Our Redeemer Lutheran Church with School. Second priority is given to siblings of enrolled students who have not yet attended. The order of re-enrollment, and the waiting list for all students who have completed the re-enrollment process by the deadline as published in the school and/or church newsletters, weekly church bulletin, or local newspaper will be determined with priority being given to families with the longest enrollment history. If a number of families have the same enrollment history, the priority will be determined by whomever enrolled first.