- During the Covid-19 outbreak, we have transitioned to an online worship format only. Each Sunday the 8am worship service will be held by the pastors, musicians and tech team and broadcast live and available to watch Here and on our Facebook Page. We are asking all of our members to remain at home and watch from your computers and mobile devices.
- Our Church office is operating with only essential personnel and only from 9am-12pm everyday. We are not accepting office visitors at this time. We encourage you to call or email Deb in the office 262-728-4266.
- Daily we offer a video devotion called the "Daily Encouragement from Our Redeemer" and broadcast through our Facebook Page. In addition, there is a children's devotion called "Little Talks with Pastor Ritter" that is great for all ages. You can find all of these devotions as well as other ORLCS Videos here.
- We will begin this Sunday broadcasting our worship via an FM signal (90.9 FM) available only while parked in our parking lot. This is for members who have either limited or zero internet access, so if you are reading this pass the word along to those who can't. Members choosing this option must adhere to the social distancing guidelines and remain in their cars. It is encouraged also that you park every other space.
- Our Christian Day School is closed along with all other schools. Our teachers are providing resources daily to parents and students for distance learning until such time we can resume our normal schedule. During the closure, our facilities are being thoroughly cleaned and sterilized.
- Wednesday Chapel for our Christian Day School will also be entering the virtual world following Spring Break and will be available for all.
- Lastly, we upgraded our website so that we can keep you well informed and make needed updates more efficiently. If you are having trouble finding anything on our website, please contact Pastor Ritter and he can help you navigate to the right place.
Below are several resources for use in worship and home study. Please take time to explore each of the resources and check back regularly for additional resources that may be added.