- During the Covid-19 outbreak, we have transitioned to an online worship format only. Each Sunday the 8am worship service will be held by the pastors, musicians and tech team and broadcast live and available to watch Here and on our Facebook Page. We are asking all of our members to remain at home and watch from your computers and mobile devices. In person worship will resume Sunday June 28th, see #4 for more information.
- Our Church office is operating with only essential personnel and only from 9am-12pm everyday. We are accepting office visitors by appointment only. We encourage you to call or email Deb in the office 262-728-4266.
- Daily we offer a video devotion called the "Daily Encouragement from Our Redeemer" and broadcast through our Facebook Page. You can find all of these devotions as well as other ORLCS Videos here.
- Our in person worship is limited to approximately 25% capacity or 100 per service. We will have all doors propped open for entrance in and out of worship. In addition there will be hand sanitizer stations and the offering collection in the entry way into church so no need to pass a plate. Drop off your offering, grab a squirt of hand sanitizer and find a place to sit. The pews will be taped off every other pew. Yes, we know we may tape off "your pew" but I think you will find the others are just as comfortable.
- Lastly, we upgraded our website so that we can keep you well informed and make needed updates more efficiently. If you are having trouble finding anything on our website, please contact Pastor Ritter and he can help you navigate to the right place.
Below are several resources for use in worship and home study. Please take time to explore each of the resources and check back regularly for additional resources that may be added.